(per Iowa Code section 21.8)
Thursday, February 25, 2021, at 12:00 p.m.
If calling in, please dial: 1-301-715-8592
Meeting ID: 834 8373 3942 Passcode: 774180
1. CALL TO ORDER
Roll call, introductions, section 21.8 explanation of need for holding the meeting via Zoom due to public health emergency,
request for public to mute their computers to limit background noise.
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Open and Closed session minutes of meetings held on November 19, 2020.
3. DIRECTOR’S UPDATE
4. LEGISLATIVE UPDATE
5. ADMINISTRATIVE RULES—Approve Adoption and Filing
Proposed clean-up of Board’s rules to conform with Iowa Code changes and update or eliminate inaccurate addresses, website references, and email addresses.
6. REQUESTS FOR WAIVER OF CIVIL PENALTIES (RULE 351 IAC 4.60)
STATE COMMITTEES (Rule 351 IAC 4.59(3))
1. Benton County Republican Central Committee
2. Creasman for House 2020
3. Democratic Women of Buchanan County (PAC)
COUNTY AND LOCAL COMMITTEES (Rule 351 IAC 4.59(2))
1. Alex Smith for Waukee Schools
SUPPLEMENTARY REPORT (Rule 351 IAC 4.59(4))
1. Timi Brown-Powers
2. Ryan Howard for Iowa
3. Friends for Landon
VERIFIED STATEMENT OF REGISTRATION (VSR) ASSESSMENTS
1. First District Congressional Democratic Iowa
2. The Hawkeye PAC
3. Sammons Enterprises, Inc. PAC
4. Southwest Iowa Renewable Energy PAC
5. US Cellular Corp. PAC
7. CLOSED SESSION
In accordance with the provisions of Iowa Code 21.5(1) “c” and “g”, the Board may move into closed session to discuss:
1. Complaint against Liz Cox regarding alleged failure to report campaign contributions.
2. Complaint against Bart Richmond for Sheriff regarding alleged violations of Iowa Code sections 68A.405 and 68A.505
8. RETURN TO OPEN SESSION- Review of Discussion in Closed Session and entertain motions