Ola Babcock Miller Building
1112 E. Grand Ave.
Des Moinese, IA 50319
September 22, 2022, 1:00 p.m.
Ola Babcock Miller Building, Room 300
1112 E. Grand Ave., Des Moines, IA 50319
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- June 3, 2022, minutes
- Sua sponte, AO 2022-03 (Campaign’s use of Venmo)
- Sua sponte, AO 2022-04 (Attribution on text messages)
- Adam Hoffman, FC 2022-10 (Angela Burrows)
- Jacob Hall, FC 2022-11 (Kendal Zylstra)
- Johnetta Levell, FC 2022-12 (Chris Cutler)
- Jacklyn Fox, FC 2022-13 (James Loomis)
- Karin Derry, FC 2022-14 (Eddie Andrews)
- MacKenzie Dreeszen Rutter, FC 2022-15 (Esperance Hope Ikora)
- Kelley Koch, FC 2022-16 (Gary Overla)
PETITIONS FOR WAIVER OF CIVIL PENALTIES
- Kassel for Supervisor, PW 2022-07
- Kathleen Kacey Davis for Broadlawns, PW 2022-08
- Rita Hart for Iowa, PW 2022-09
- Kyle Stecker for Supervisor, PW 2022-10
- McWhirter for County Supervisor, PW 2022-11
- Black Hawk County Republican Central Committee, PW 2022-12
- John Gish for County Attorney, PW 2022-13
- Tina Bertrand Campaign Committee, PW 2022-14
- Mary Wells for Polk County Treasurer, PW 2022-15
- United Staff Union of Iowa Political Action Fund, PW 2022-16
- Dubuque County Patriots, PW 2022-17
The Ola Babcock Miller Building is open to the public. Take the elevator to the third floor. Room 300 is directly south of the rotunda.
Visitor parking is available in the lot directly north of the building off of East 12th Street. Additional parking is available in Lot #16 located one block east at East 13th Street and Des Moines Street.
If you prefer to participate remotely, you may join the meeting telephonically with the following information:
Dial-in number: 1-877-304-9269 Meeting Passcode: 4945097
PLEASE PLACE YOUR PHONE ON MUTE. DO NOT PLACE YOUR PHONE ON HOLD.