Ola Babcock Miller Building
1112 E Grand Ave
Des Moines, IA 50319
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ELECTION OF OFFICERS
Pursuant to Iowa Code 68B.32(3), The board shall annually elect one member to serve as the chairperson of the board and one member to serve as vice chairperson. The vice chairperson shall act as the chairperson in the absence or disability of the chairperson or in the event of a vacancy in that office.
III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - Documents
- 1. November 22, 2013 open session
2. November 22, 2013 closed session
IV. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION
In accordance with the provisions of Iowa Code section 21.5(1)“g”, the Board will move into closed session to discuss:
- 1. Review of ALJ's proposed decision in Tom Slockett matter.
- 2. Formal complaint against Ursala Frith alleging use of government resources for political purposes.
- 3. Informal complaint against Robbi Sneller alleging campaign signs within 300 feet of a polling place.
- 4. Formal complaint against Buck Clark alleging use of government resources for political purpose.
- 5. Update on formal complaint against NOM alleging failure to disclose donors on independent expenditure reports.
V. RETURN TO OPEN SESSION
Review of Discussion in Closed Session and entertain motions on matters discussed in closed session.
VI. NOTICE OF INTENDED ACTION - Documents
- 1. Amend Rule 351 —4.32 to require electronic filing of verified statements of registration by federal and out of state PACs.
- 2. Amend Rule 351—4.25 to define "charitable contribution"
VII. PROPOSED AUDITING STANDARD FOR TRUSTS -Documents
VIII. PROPOSED DISASTER RECORVERY PLAN - Document
IX. REQUESTS FOR WAIVER OF CIVIL PENALTIES (RULE 351 IAC 4.60)
STATE COMMITTEES (Rule 351 IAC 4.59(3))
- 1. Iowans for Ung, January 19, 2013 report, $50
- 2. Roquette America Inc, PAC, January 19, 2014 report, $200
- 3. Iowa PA PAC, May 19, 2014 report, $50
- 4. Central Iowa Building and Construction Trades Council PAC, May 19, 2014 report, $50
COUNTY/LOCAL COMMITTEES (Rule 351 IAC 4.59(2))
- 1. David R. Marr , Floyd County, January 19, 2014 report, $50
- 2. Heil for Treasurer, Marshall County, January 19, 2014 report, $20
- 3. Doland for Supervisor, Mahaska County, January 19, 2014 report, $20
- 4. Kurt Brown for Recorder, May 19, 2014 report, $20
- 5. Kathy Christianson, May 19, 2014 report, $20
COUNTY CENTRAL COMMITTEES (Rule 351 IAC 4.59(2))
- 1. Shelby County Republican Central Committee, January 19, 2014 report, $100
- 2. Wayne County Republican Central Committee, May 19, 2014 report, $20
- 3. Ida County Republican Central Committee, May 19, 2014 report, $20
PERSONAL FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE STATEMENT (Rule 7.51))
- 1. Gary Lippe, $25
- 2. Bruce Greiner, $25
X. REQUEST FOR WAIVER OF RULE REQUIRING EXPENDITURE OF COMMITTEE FUNDS TO CLOSE BY SEVERAL REPUBLICAN WOMEN'S GROUPS -Document
XI. REVIEW OF LEGISLATIVE SESSION
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accessible version of this document.